Form a Bowling Team and Raise Funds
You do not need to be a good bowler to participate! The idea is to have fun, promote healthy relationships, and raise funds for DCADV’s prevention and awareness work!
Form a team of 4-6 individual bowlers. The following registration fees apply:
- Adult/family: $200 team fee
- Young adult: $100 team fee (all members under age 24)
Team fees include two games, shoe rentals, and balls for 4-6 individual bowlers.
There is a $15 admission fee for non-bowling adults and kids age 13 and older. Children 12 and under who do not plan to bowl may attend for free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Pizza will be provided for free, compliments of Bertucci’s of Wilmington. Refreshment stand, bar, and bake sale table will be open for purchases.
How does it work?
1) Register your team online. Select a team captain to receive communications from DCADV leading up to the event. Sign up as soon as possible! Space is limited and registration is required. We are unable to accept walk-in bowling teams.
2) Raise the minimum team bowling fee (see above), although we encourage you to raise much more! There is a great prize for the team that raises the most!
- You may pay the fee ahead of time online or bring it to the event.
- There are two ways to raise funds to pay the team bowling fee:
a. Team members can contribute their own money, or
b. Team members can collect donations from friends, family, and colleagues to pay the team fee. Tools that may help are below:
- Use this pledge sheet to track solicited donations (not required)
- Tips and materials to make this easier, including a sample script
- Educating those you are soliciting about teen dating violence
3) Come and bowl! Join us at the bowling alley on February 16 and have a great time with others who support efforts to prevent and end dating violence.
- Get decked out in pink and purple or something that shows your team spirit - check out the sidebar for details.