Advocate/Spread the Message
- Join DCADV's Legislative Advocacy Project (LEAP) to receive the latest action alerts and updates and to communicate with your legislators about issues that are important to you. Join DCADV's mailing list and check the box to receive Advocacy Action Alerts to join the LEAP list.
- Participate in DCADV's Legislative Advocacy Project (LEAP) Advocacy Day. LEAP members are invited to this annual event in Dover to learn about the legislative and advocacy process. Learn about LEAP Advocacy Day.
- Join as a Supporting Member. There is power in numbers; it is important to policy makers and funders to know how many individuals and organizations support our work. With annual membership rates starting at only $15, DCADV Supporting Membership allows you to give both your financial support and the power of your voice to the work we do day in and day out.
- Learn about and get involved in DCADV's Public Policy and System Advocacy efforts.
- Help us disseminate information and resources:
- Tell family, friends, and colleagues about DCADV and our work:
You can stay connected to DCADV, partner, and national news and events in a variety of ways:
- Join our mailing list and stay informed about our activities, events, and progress in our efforts to end domestic violence in Delaware.
- Join our Legislative Advocacy Project (LEAP) list to receive our latest action alerts and updates to stay up-to-date about ongoing legislation.
- Read our E-Newsletter, The Advocates’ Voice.
- Visit our website often for updates.
- Attend DCADV events like our Annual Meeting, Purple Ribbon Event, Members Only Event, and more.
- Check out DCADV’s calendar of events for DCADV and partner organization opportunities to get involved.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/DelawareCoalition
- Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/DCADVde
- Connect with us on LinkedIn (coming soon).